WHAT IT IS
Thermal Dispersant VADER: a submicron thermal conductivity management system developed for enhancing heat transfer away from an energy source.
Heat transfers more rapidly when there is a large difference in temperature. This coating disperses heat by shedding oil from off of the rod quicker. By shedding the oil more rapidly, cooler oil is splashed onto the rod more frequently. If oil "sticks" to the part longer, it absorbs less heat and blocks cooler oil from contacting the hot surface. We don't want that. You have to remember...the longer hot oil sticks to a part, the more the part is going to increase in temperature. The hotter the part becomes, the more its yield strength goes down. Heat kills parts...heat likes your pocketbook. Vader will help prevent this from happening.
WHY WE DO IT
- Rapidly Disperses Heat Away from the Coated Component
- Unparallelled In Oil Shedding Characteristics
- Distributes Heat More Evenly Across a Coated Surface…No Hot Spots
- Excellent Chemical and Corrosion Resistance…Chem-Tool, Laquer Thinner, Anti-Freeze, and MEK Won’t Even Budge It
- Aids In Cooling Heat Sensitive Components
- Cosmetically Appealing In Its “Ready for War” Flat-Black Appearance
End of story.