INTRODUCING…VADER RODS v3.0
ART IN EXCELLENCE
Our VADER Aluminum Racing Rods exceed the high demands of our customers through passion, incredible attention to detail, and the constant pursuit of perfection.
VADER Aluminum Racing Rods are CAD-designed and CNC manufactured from an exotic alloy that is highly resistant to fatigue crack propagation with “off the charts” fracture toughness…all greater than 7075.
This is art. This is FFWD.
- Dowel pinned for strict cap alignment
- Cap refinements including a wider surface area at the parting line to reduce cap “walking”
- F1-inspired beams for the ultimate in strength and twist resistance at less weight
- Any reasonable length and pin end widths available
- Stainless steel “hat” washer inserts pressed into the cap for safe elevated bolt torque values
- ARP2000 bolts
- Vibratory tumbled to eliminate stress risers
- Oil shedding “VADER” coating (NOT ANODIZED) promotes the longevity of the part by lowering its operating temperature
- Precision honed to “on-split” specifications to within .0002″
- Weight matched set to within .7 grams
- Detailed spec sheet and assembly instructions included
- Install and go send it…hard.
- C-C Length: Any reasonable length (stock length is 6.098)
- Big End Bore: 2.2250
- Pin End Bore: .928
- Big End Width: .940
- Pin End Width: Any reasonable width (common is 1.030)
- Distance from top of pin bore to top of rod (strap): .275
- Beam: F1
- Bolts: 7/16″ ARP2000
- Bore: 3.700 and up
- Bore Offset: .950 (standard LS block)
- Weight: 563 grams (6.125)