INTRODUCING…VADER RODS v3.0
ART IN EXCELLENCE
Our VADER Aluminum Racing Rods exceed the high demands of our customers through passion, incredible attention to detail, and the constant pursuit of perfection.
VADER Aluminum Racing Rods are CAD-designed and CNC manufactured from an exotic alloy that is highly resistant to fatigue crack propagation with “off the charts” fracture toughness…all greater than 7075.
This is art. This is FFWD.
- Dowel pinned for strict cap alignment
- Cap refinements including a wider surface area at the parting line to reduce cap “walking”
- F1-inspired beams for the ultimate in strength and twist resistance at less weight
- Available in any configuration that you need
- Stainless steel “hat” washer inserts pressed into the cap for safe elevated bolt torque values
- ARP L19 bolts with 1/2″ head are standard offering with these rods
- Vibratory tumbled to eliminate stress risers
- Oil shedding “VADER” coating (NOT ANODIZED) promotes the longevity of the part by lowering its operating temperature
- Precision honed to “on-split” specifications to within .0002″
- Weight matched set to within 1 gram
- Detailed spec sheet and assembly instructions included
- Install and go send it…hard.