- Reduced warping and distortion of the connecting rod
- Drastically reduce the chance of hairline fracturing
- Components can run at hotter temperatures without any adverse effects
- Is an irreversible, one-time permanent treatment that lasts the entire life of the rod
- Improvement in our VADER surface coating’s adhesion properties
- The stress reduction of the alloy that was introduced at the time of manufacturing
- Stabilizes the component which reduces friction, heat and wear
- Reduction in downtime,replacement, and maintenance costs
- Reduced bearing fretting
- Increase your number of trips to the winners circle which will yield sloppy kisses from hot chicks
We are no stranger when it comes to Cryogenics and we've been doing since FFWD's inception in 1999. All done in-house before one single chip is thrown.
End of story.