INTRODUCING…VADER RODS v3.0
ART IN EXCELLENCE
Our VADER Aluminum Racing Rods exceed the high demands of our customers through passion, incredible attention to detail, and the constant pursuit of perfection.
VADER Aluminum Racing Rods are CAD-designed and CNC manufactured from an exotic alloy that is highly resistant to fatigue crack propagation with “off the charts” fracture toughness…all greater than 7075.
This is art. This is FFWD.
- Dowel pinned for strict cap alignment
- Cap refinements including a wider surface area at the parting line to reduce cap “walking”
- F1-inspired beams for the ultimate in strength and twist resistance at less weight
- Nearly 4% lighter in grams/rod than our legacy v2.0 rod
- ACL 6B2150H Bearings INCLUDED and Bridgeport machined for the spin pin
- Stainless steel “hat” washer inserts pressed into the cap for safe elevated bolt torque values
- 7/16″ ARP2000 bolts
- Vibratory tumbled to eliminate stress risers
- Oil shedding “VADER” coating (NOT ANODIZED) promotes the longevity of the part by lowering its operating temperature
- Precision honed to “on-split” specifications to within .0002″
- Weight matched set to within .7 grams
- Detailed spec sheet and assembly instructions included
- Install and go send it…hard.
- C-C Length: 6.048 / 6.210 (153.62mm / 157.73mm)
- Big End Bore: 2.2394 (56.88mm)
- Pin End Bore: .8668 / .9055 / .927 (22mm / 23mm / 23.55mm)
- Big End Width: .989 (25.12mm)
- Pin End Width: 1.010 (25.65mm)
- Distance from top of pin bore to top of rod (strap): .300 (7.62mm)
- Beam: F1
- Bolts: 7/16″ ARP2000
- Bore: 3.652 (92.76mm) and up
- Weight: 529 grams (stock configuration)